Monday, December 29, 2014

The Woods by Harlan Coben

December 29, 2014


I read this before Christmas, but I forgot to write about it.

First of all, I've read this before. Luckily, I've got NO memory at all, so while I kind of remembered some of it, I couldn't remember at all how it ended. Or what all the twists and turns lead to.

I chose it because I wanted a quick book to read before I received more for Christmas. My family gives books, so I knew I'd get some.

I think this was my very first Harlan Coben book (the first time). I've read many since then.

The book was good. I think I may have liked it better the first time, but that also may be because I spent a lot of time this time trying to remember anything from the last one. I don't want to say it's forgettable, but I think I can pick this up in another couple of years and read it again with no problems. It may be more my memory than anything though.

The book has a lot of twists. It's hard to know who to trust. It also has characters I like, which always makes me happy. I've read one too many books lately with unlikable characters. I need the occasional laugh.

I forgot to look back at my posts to see if I've already talked about this book, but for now, that's all I have to say.

There are some of his books that I like better, and some that I like worse.

I have another post to do next. Today is catch up day for books I've read.

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment